On October 1, 2018 I left Northern Virginia Surgical Specialists to transition to practicing breast surgery on my own. The 19 years with my partners was rewarding and helped solidify my desire to specialize entirely in breast surgery.
I am excited to resume my clinical practice of breast surgery on November 5th in partnership with Galaria Plastic Surgery & Dermatology. Existing breast patients are welcome to seek their long term follow up care with me. My main clinical office will be located in the Haymarket Healthcote building and I also will see patients in our Chantilly office.
While transitioning my breast surgery practice, I will not be in clinical practice during the month of October 2018. I expect to resume “New Patient Consultations” in early November 2018. We will accept calls for new appointments with Dr. Williams in mid-October.
During this period of time, I recommend you seek care with the other surgeons at my former practice, www.novasurgery.com. You can be assured that you will receive excellent care.
Call our office to make an appointment with Dr. Williams. We are dedicated to making this process as seemless as possible. Please share with our staff the reason for seeing Dr. Williams. Common examples are listed below and this information will help us assist you in this process.
(Primary Clinical Location)
15195 Heathcote Blvd. Suite #358
Haymarket, VA 20169
Office – 703-327-3173
(Business Office & Clinical Location)
24805 Pinebrook Rd. #105
Chantilly, VA 20152
Office – 703-327-3173
1. On October 21st, we will begin taking calls to schedule “new patient” appointments.
2. Share the following information with our receptionist:
- Why you need a “New Patient” consultaton. (common examples below)
- “I need a breast biopsy”
“I have been diagnosed with breast cancer”
“My mammogram is abnormal”
“I feel a breast mass”
“My doctor told me to see Dr. Williams”
“I need a second opinion”
What facility did you have your breast imaging? (mammogram, ultrasound, MRI)
Who referred you to Dr. Williams?
Who is your referring physician or provider?
INFORMATION TO BRING TO YOUR APPOINTMENT:
- Please bring CD copies of your breast imaging (mammograms, breast ultrasound or breast MRI) When you ask for these disks, also ask the imaging facility (or hospital) for printed copies of your imaging reports.
- If you have had a breast biopsy, the imaging facility will have a copy of this important report. Ask them to share this with you also.
If you have concern that you may have breast cancer or have been recently diagnosed cancer, it is important that you seek evaluation by a breast surgeon without delay. Your health and cancer outcome will be harmed by a significant delay in treatment.